PC-3000 không chỉ đơn thuần là một công cụ mà là một công nghệ cho phép phục hồi ổ cứng trong môi trường điển hình của các công ty phục hồi dữ liệu cung cấp quyền truy cập vào dữ liệu người dùng trong nhiều trường hợp, ngay cả khi một ổ cứng bị hư hỏng vật lý.
Hỗ trợ hầu hết các loại ổ cứng có trên thì trường. Và khách hàng sẽ nhận được sự cập nhật nhanh nhất với các loại ổ mới.
Giá : 350.000.000 VNĐ ( chưa bao gồm hướng dẫn sử dụng)
Seagate, Western Digital, Fujitsu, Samsung, Maxtor, Quantum, IBM (HGST), HITACHI, TOSHIBA:
- với ATA (IDE), SATA (Serial ATA 1.0, 2.0), mini ATA, giao diện Compact Flash;
- với dung lượng từ 1 Gb lên đến dung lượng không giới hạn;
- với giao tiếp:
- 3.5 “- máy tính để bàn;
- 2,5 “và 1,8” – ổ đĩa máy tính xách tay, Box di động
- 1.8 “- máy tính xách tay /
- 1.0 “- máy tính xách tay / thiết bị nhỏ gọn với giao diện Flash.
PC-3000 UDMA Professional systemPC-3000 UDMA Professional system is the combination of PC-3000 for Windows (UDMA) and Data Extractor UDMA that operate in tandem and form a complete solution for restoring IDE (PATA and SATA) drives and recovering data from them. This is the only solution that solves up to 90 % of all existing cases!Dual port tester board
Operations with Hard Disk Drives are performed via PC-3000 UDMA specialized tester board.
Universal and Specialized utilities
- Specialized board with two independent high-performance diagnostic ports for connecting the HDD to be restored
- PCI interface of the board that enables the highest speed of data transfer between the computer and the board
- Independent two-channel supply power adapter with overload protection.
The PC-3000 for Windows UDMA software consists of universal and specialized utilities providing large range of diagnostic capabilities and ways to solve HDD problems
- Universal utilities provide you fast HDD diagnostics that reveal the root of the problem and the ultimate solution to repair it. These utilities support operations with any 3.5″, 2.5″, 1.8″ SATA or PATA HDD or 1.0″ HDD with the Compact Flash interface.
- Specialized utilities allow diagnostics and recovery in specialized FACTORY mode of hard drive operation. That mode cannot be universal; it is unique for each drive family. That is why PC-3000 for Windows UDMA solution includes individual factory mode utilities for each HDD family. These specialized utilities allow deeper diagnostics of drive malfunctions and subsequent restoration of its functionality. Alternatively, if a HDD cannot be restored, the utilities provide an opportunity to access user data.
Simultaneous work with two HDD
- You may work with two Hard Disk Drives at the same time
“MR-head shift technology”
If one of heads in Hard Disk Drive is damaged, the drive does not get ready state or forms dynamic part of translator incorrectly, as a result you can’t read user information. Unique “MR-head shift technology” enables to virtually replace bad heads to good ones in drive RAM. Your drive will “think” that all MR-heads are good, will build correct translator and get ready state. After that, you can easily read user data on good heads. Moreover, this technology simplifies the search of donor drive and you can use donor drive with even another number of heads.
- Especially for the advanced users each technological utility has special HDD’s resources view and edit mode which helps you to work with service area, ROM and RAM areas most thoroughly.
- The users also can add new factory modes on their own. For this, PC-3000 UDMA Professional system has Built-in script engine, which allows independent extension of utility features.Of course, the task may be daunting for novice users, but after some experience you may attempt to enhance its functionality. Open interface of the PC-3000 for Windows UDMA suite provides a wide range of opportunities for that purpose. Besides, users of PC-3000 for Windows UDMA can exchange the resources and ready scripts for new factory modes.
- ATA Commander is the another tool that allows inspection of new HDD modes. In fact, it offers a real research lab for users who wish to analyze HDD operation on their own. АТА Commander allows you to send to a HDD any command including factory ones. It also supports their classification, reuse and conversion to scripts, if necessary.
PC-3000 UDMA Professional system has the massive database of factory firmware resources: FLASH ROMs, Service Area, Modules, Tracks and other HDD critical resources.
- The necessary database is supplied on the installation CD.
- You may download all available resources from the ACE Laboratory database. They are grouped by families, models, and firmware versions.
- You may add your own resources, for example new objects from the latest HDD models, on your own.
- All users can exchange all resources they have between each other.
- Major Updates are released three-four times a year. We add a lot of the many most popular and new Hard Disk Drives into PC-3000 UDMA Professional system. You may see all updates of PC-3000 UDMA Professional systemData recovery cases are various and if you have any difficulty in solving your case, you may use Technical Support that gives an opportunity of many ways of support by our qualified engineers, including emergency 24/7 phone line, downloading regular update programmes, an access to our forum, where you may exchange experience with the true data recovery professionals, access to our vast firmware database, video-materials which allow you improve your knowledge and skills.
Which problems can I solve using PC-3000 for Windows UDMA?
Specialists reading this section may have different levels of proficiency. Someone may face minor drive malfunctions, such as BIOS inability to identify HDD parameters or impossibility to view partitions containing user data; others may experience difficulties with defective modules in HDD firmware area or damaged system of LBA translation into PCHS.We often receive a question: “Will PC-3000 help if a HDD produces knocking sounds?” The question has no simple answer without preliminary analysis of the causes of HDD damage, which result in the knocking sound. Therefore the answer may be both YES or NO depending upon the situation. However, let us consider some guidelines…The features provided by PC-3000 for Windows UDMA can be conventionally subdivided into two parts according to their purpose:
- HDD repair
- Data recovery
Please note that very frequently the second goal cannot be reached without the first one. That is why PC-3000 includes tools for both those purposes and it is up to users to decide which modes of product functionality may be necessary in a specific situation.
We shall not go into detail analyzing possible HDD malfunctions (such analysis may take several pages) discussing instead just the features of PC-3000 suite applicable for detection of malfunctions and restoration of HDD functionalityOperations with HDD printed circuit board (PCB):
- Scanning of firmware microcode in ROM; verification of configuration data in ROM; verification of firmware version in ROM; buffer RAM test; performance of self-diagnostics.
- Reading and recording of Flash ROM containing firmware microcode and configuration data in ROM. The data for programming of Flash ROM can be copied from the resource database of the PC-3000 for Windows UDMA suite.
Operations with HDD service area (SA):
- Testing of service area for BAD sectors; scanning of service modules to detect possibly corrupted sections.
- Erasure and formatting of service area; restoration of damaged SA modules or their overwriting with standard reference data from the resource database of PC-3000 for Windows UDMA.
Operations with HDD disks:
- Surface testing and detection of BAD sectors; launching the internal low-level format procedure.
- Relocation of revealed surface defects updating the defect tables; launching the Self Test procedure.
Operations with reading/writing HDD heads:
- Head testing (for some drive families only).
- Isolation of malfunctioning heads. HDD capacity decreases in such cases but the drive can become completely functional.
Universal features for operations with HDD:
- An opportunity to reset SMART parameters of HDD.
- An opportunity to correct drive identification data (ID).
- An opportunity to unlock USER and MASTER passwords in HDD.
- An opportunity to delete HDD data quickly without impeding its functionality.
- Reading data in UDMA66 mode.
New features implemented for use with Data Extractor:
- An opportunity to read user data from a HDD that cannot operate in accordance with its logical parameters. The reading routine in that case uses physical parameters taking into account actual drive translation tables or, if they are damaged, their virtually reconstructed copies.
- An opportunity to read user data using specified heads without their sequential switching. The feature can be helpful in cases when one of magnetic heads is damaged or when the magnetic heads assembly has been replaced.
- Disabling of autorealocation modes during data recovery from damaged surfaces.